1. To achieve the mission and support the future of sickle cell-related activities that leverage the infrastructure created by the CureSC Initiative, a robust data registry and repository will be developed. The data registry and repository will serve as:
2. A source for screening patients for studies and outreach,
3. Data management infrastructure for prospective data collection,
4. A metadata catalog of data elements collected in SCD studies, and
5. A platform for investigative analyses of extant datasets.